Contact firstname.lastname@example.org To Add your name and receive the Lincolnshire Landlords Newsletter
The last two winters have been particularly harsh, and although it has been mild so far this autumn, no-one knows what’s round the corner.
Burst pipes can cause extensive damage if not … more
1 December 2015 - Boston
There have been a lot of legal changes happening recently. Section 21, letting agents fees, anti retaliatory eviction, new smoke and carbon monoxide regulations. … more
Lincolnshire Landlord EXPO - 6 October 2015
1. The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015
2. Gas Safety Week 14-20 September 2015
3. Landlord fined over house of multiple occupancy breach
4. Tenants Working from Home
& … more
South Kesteven District Council is to host a Landlord Forum on 22 September 2015.
The free event from 9.30am to 12.30pm will be taking place at the Guildhall Arts Centre, Grantham.
Speakers … more
In this issue...
1. West Lindsey reduces number of empty homes again
2. Landlord left with £1,600 bill for failing to comply with improvement … more
HM Revenue & Customs has launched a campaign to encourage landlords to own up to unpaid tax on rental income.
Landlords will be able to come forward voluntarily throughout the period of the … more
Lincolnshire Lanlords Newsletter - Issue 17, March 2015
1. Landlord update – Universal Credit Roll-out
2. Redress scheme, a quick guide
3. & … more
In this issue....
1. Update on the Rogue Landlord Project in Boston
2. Multiple occupation and the use of attic rooms
3. & … more
Ever since the Water Industry Act 1999 made it illegal for water providers to disconnect supplies from households in the UK, even if they failed to pay their bills, the issue of unpaid invoices … more