Landlords and Managing Agents in Nottingham are invited to join a free Zoom event with Nottingham City Council’s Safer Housing Team.
At the event, there will be updates from the different teams on the work they have been doing and offering scheme updates.
There will also be an update on the Governments Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES) Regulations and what landlords need to do to meet these.
DASH and Unipol, in partnership Nottingham City Council will be hosting the event live on ZOOM.
Date – Wednesday 3 November 2021
Time – 4.30pm to 6.30pm
• Introductions from Cllr Linda Woodings and Pete Mitchell, Head of Safer Housing
• Nottingham Standard for Accreditation Update from Unipol
• Selective Licensing Update
• Coming out of COVID-19: an update from the housing enforcement team
• HMO Licensing Update
• Fire safety in tall buildings
• MEES – An update on the latest requirements for landlords
• New Burglary reduction initiative
• Guest speakers from Membership organisations (TBC)
There will also be a chance to ask questions, details on how this will work will be sent out with the ZOOM link approx 48 hours before the start of the event.
Numbers are limited, so this is a first come, first served basis.
*Final agenda with timings will be sent out to attendees with the link to join the ZOOM event. *
You can sign up to the event through Eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/193565789487