The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) is hosting a series of landlord workshops across the UK. They will discuss policy options for minimum energy efficiency standards in the private rented sector, in advance of a formal consultation. They are between late June and mid-July, and refreshments will be provided. We are also hosting a webinar for those who cannot attend in person on Thursday 11 July, 10.30-12.30pm.
· Cardiff – Tuesday 18 June – Birchwood House, University Hall | Birchwood Road | CF23 5YB Cardiff
· London – Thursday 20 June - 1 Victoria St Conference Centre | 1 Victoria Street | SW1H 0ET London
· Oxford – Thursday 27 June - Long Room, Oxford Town Hall | Oxford Town Hall | St Aldate's | OX1 1BX Oxford
· Peterborough – Tuesday 2 July - Allia Future Business Centre Peterborough | London Road | PE2 8AN Peterborough
· Greater Manchester – Wednesday 10 July - Quarry Bank | Styal Road | SK9 4LA Styal
· Webinar 11 July
Currently private rented homes are required to meet a standard of E in their Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The government is suggesting an increase to an EPC Band C by 2030, ‘where practical, cost-effective and affordable'. Don’t miss this chance for your views as a landlord to shape the policy design from the very beginning of this process.
The session is for landlords of any type or number of domestic properties, their agents, and other interested parties.
To join the webinar on Thursday 11 July at 10.30am, please follow the link - https://vfuk.webex.com/vfuk/j.php?MTID=m6be1457ec15bfe2140a187edc2cbe63c
Please make sure in advance that you have the relevant extensions/software to use Webex on your computer or tablet.
If required, you may need to enter some of the following details -
Meeting number: 704 702 600
You can also join by phone -
44-08002796633 Call-in toll-free number
+44-3306068580 Call-in number
821 998 3727 Conference Code
Any questions or queries, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org