Call B4 you Serve - A Service for the Private Sector Landlord
Call B4 You Serve is a specialist service for landlords considering seeking possession in the following Local Authority areas:
- Amber Valley
- High Peak
- North East Derbyshire
- Staffordshire Moorlands
These Local Authorities have been quick to recognise the importance of early intervention involving working with both the landlord and tenant to prevent homelessness.
A new FREE of charge specialist service is available to assist landlords who are looking to serve notice on their tenants. The aim of this service is to give landlords all the help and assistance they need to prevent a s21 or s8 notice being issued.
The services include:
- A personalised housing plan agreed with the tenant.
- Rent arrears assistance through Housing benefit services, Universal credit, local government homeless prevention funds and charities.
- A financial assessment of tenants to maximise income.
- Referrals and signposting to specialist services for more long-term support should the need be identified.
- A mediation service between landlords, tenants and Local authorities.
- Help and advice on leasing properties to arrange supported housing providers
For assistance and more information about this service please contact
Helen.Scott@derby.gov.uk or call 01332 641408