Call B4 you Serve - A Service for the Private Sector Landlord
Here is a short video outlying the great work that CB4YS has achieved during it's initial set up
Please take a look: CB4YS Interview
Call B4 You Serve is a specialist service for landlords considering seeking possession in the following Local Authority areas *:
- Amber Valley
- Derby City
- High Peak
- North East Derbyshire
- Staffordshire Moorlands
- South Derbyshire
* (subject to change)
These Local Authorities have been quick to recognise the importance of acting early when problems occur and can really see the benefits in supporting landlords to save tenancies by adopting practical solutions.
CB4YS is a new FREE of charge specialist service for landlords who are having difficulties with their tenancies who a number of reasons and are considering serving a S21 or S8 notice.
With over 10 years helping landlords in the private rented sectior DASH is ideally suited to understanding the real life difficulties faced by landlords in the marketplace
The CB4YS services include:
- Support for landlords in what can be a very stressful time
- Help to create a personalised housing plan agreed with the tenant.
- Rent arrears assistance through Housing benefit services, Universal credit, local government homeless prevention funds and charities.
- A financial assessment of tenants to maximise income to help ensure success moving forward.
- Referrals and signposting to specialist services for more long-term support if needed
- A mediation service between landlords, tenants and Local authorities.
- Help and advice on leasing properties to arrange supported housing providers
If you are a landlord and need assistance andor more information about this service please contact Pete or Aurelia
If you are a Local Authority looking for innovative ways to support the landlords in your area and really want to save tenancies this model may suit your area.
To discuss adopting the DASH toolkit and ways to start your own CB4YS service email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you (via our consultancy service)
The Housing Loss Prevention Advice Service (HLPAS) has launched today (1st August) across England and Wales. HLPAS is a government funded (legal aid) scheme, providing free legal advice and representation to people facing the loss of their home. You can read the full press release on gov.uk, here.