DASH Services is proud to present
Sue Bryer Landlord Training
MANAGING ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR FOR PRIVATE LANDLORDS
Virtual (Webinar based) Event
Split into two x 3.5 hour sessions
both sessions run from 1.30pm - 5.00pm
on Thursday 26th and Friday 27th November
With the pending abolition of the Section 21 Possession process and ever-increasing incidence of Anti-Social Behaviour, it is vital that private landlords develop their skills to deal with these problems without resorting to court hearings to repossess rental properties.
On booking a place, you will be sent a weblink to join our course using our Zoom Webinar Platform.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to download a 'landlord toolkit' containing the various documents, standard letters and record templates discussed during the training.
Delegates will be able to:
1. Define exactly what is ASB? Understand the legal definition and apply reasonableness test.
2. Understand the various types of ASB and whether it is a crime or civil offence.
3. Recognise early actions that private landlords can take to prevent ASB in the first place or from becoming a bigger issue.
4. Deal with minor cases of ASB either within the rental property or in the vicinity.
5. Understand the agencies who can support and assist to resolve more serious cases of ASB and the provisions available within law.
6. Understand the application of Section 8 Notice for Possession procedures and the various grounds for possession relating to ASB for private landlords when facing extreme issues (in preparation for forthcoming loss of S21 Possession Notice).
7. Recognise the signs that a private tenant or resident is vulnerable from ASB and what can be done to support them.
For DASH Landlords = £50.00
For Non DASH Landlords = £89.00
Payments will be taken via an online Derby City Council link
To book your place please email email@example.com