DASH Services

"Where we live defines who we are.
Poor housing is linked to poor health and reduces people’s life chances."

Linda Cobb Project Manager

I am a tenant how can I make a complaint about my DASH Landlord?

Tenants first raise their concern with their landlord.  The landlord should remedy any defect.   If a repair is not carried out, tenants can refer their problem to DASH who will help to resolve the dispute.

Complaints sent to the scheme must be in writing and clearly state:

  • Details of the breach of DASH standards – details can be found in the DASH scheme manual

  • How the tenant has already tried to remedy these breaches with the landlord or letting agent

  • Any relevant dates concerning the particular problem

  • A contact address and telephone number for the person making the complaint

If the tenant is not satisfied with the decision they may refer the matter to a Review Panel. Details are available from the DASH.


Contact details:

DASH Landlord Accreditation Scheme

Council House

Corporation Street



01332 641111

Follow Us