This course is suitable for Local authority private sector housing enforcement staff and environmental health officers, who ideally will have already attended the full Fire Safety course. The course is a refresher for those staff who need to keep abreast of any new developments in fire issues as a part of their work and would like to work on standardisation of information across the region.
- Overview of Fire Safety Legislation for Housing - Building Regulations Approved Document B, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and the Housing Act including HHSRS
- LACORS Guidance Document - Housing Fire Safety
- Fire risk assessment methodology
- Means of Escape
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Emergency Escape Lighting
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Signs and Notices
Member: £150 per delegate non-member £195 per delegate
This includes the certification of professional development, course packs for delegates to retain, certificates, and all refreshments.
Group rates for a minimum of 10 delegates or an in-house course can be negotiated.
You can register your interest to attend the next session by calling Fiona England on 01332 641111 or email email@example.com
DASH cancellation policy: refunds will not be given on any cancellations made within 21 days of the training date. Substitute delegates will be accepted.